Fields of service
Production lines development for various industry branches
We design and develop semi-automatic or full-automatic production machines, comprising of dedicated equipment and mechanisms, which fulfil the project requirements:
- Vibratory bowl and linear feeders;
- Manipulator systems;
- Product assembly mechanisms;
- Air pressure differential testing equipment;
- Machine vision inspection equipment;
- Vacuum technology mechanisms;
- Product transportation systems;
- Other dedicated solutions.
Integration of commercially available (COTS) solutions in our designed machines:
- Robot arms;
- Laser marking;
- Label application mechanisms;
- Pad printing;
- Packaging machines and mechanisms;
- Ultrasonic welding mechanisms for plastics;
- Other solutions.
Metal and plastics processing services:
- EDM wire cutting;
- EDM die-sink erosion;
- Laser cutting;
- Powder painting.
Additive manufacturing (3D Printing)
Baltic Automation provides high quality 3D printing services for prototypes and serial production orders since 2014. Our experts in additive manufacturing technology are available to consult Your needs and give objective opinions on the available possibilities for your ideas. We currently provide photo-polymeric stereolithography (SLA) and fused deposition modelling (FDM/FFF) printing services.